Registration in Allianz E-Bank, the Internet banking system of Allianz Bank Bulgaria, is easy and takes place in three consecutive steps:
1. Filling in and submitting an application for registration electronically – Online application for registration
2. Visiting a location of Allianz Bank Bulgaria to sign a contract for Internet banking
3. Receiving access data and initial login to the system
1. Is it mandatory to submit an online application for registration?
No, submitting an online application for registration is optional. You can just visit your chosen location of Allianz Bank Bulgaria,where you will be registered and sign an Internet banking contract.
2. Is it mandatory to visit a location of the bank to sign an Internet banking contract?
Yes, in order to sign an Internet banking contract you should visit a location of the bank.
3. Can I submit an online application for registration without being a customer of the bank?
Yes, you can submit an online registration request, whether you are a customer of the bank or not yet. The moment you visit a location of the bank, you will be opened a bank account and a registration will be created in the Internet banking system.
4. After I have already submitted an online application for registration, when should I visit the bank?
You can visit a location of Allianz Bank Bulgaria immediately after sending an online application for registration, but not later than 10 calendar days after that.
5. How can I find out in more detail what features the Internet banking of Allianz Bank Bulgaria offers?
You can learn more about the features offered by Allianz E-Bank in the Functionality Guide (pdf).
6. I have passive Internet (https://www.allianz.bg/bg_BG/individuals/banking/e-services/allianz-e-bank-online-banking.html#) banking. How can I switch to active Internet banking?
You need to visit a convenient office of the bank where you can state your wish.
With the so-called “passive” banking, you can:
With active banking, you can perform a full range of banking services:
5. Making transfers
6. Monthly payments
You can make your monthly payments, WITHOUT additional fees for individuals and WITHOUT a fee for interbank transfer for legal entities.
With Allianz E-Bank you can pay bills for:
When banking through Allianz E-Bank, 128-bit SSL encryption /encrypted https protocol/ of the information is used, which protects data exchange between the customer and Allianz Bank Bulgaria.
You can learn more about data protection in online payments from the Electronic Security catalog.
You can choose two types of access to Allianz E-Bank:
To sign transfers in Allianz E-Bank, you can use a token device – a hardware device that generates a one-time code used for authentication in Allianz E-Bank.
Manage your money online. With Allianz E-Bank you can open accounts and deposits.
Your money can bring you a return every minute. Save with the Internet banking system. With it you can open:
Opening an account or deposit online does not require a visit to a an office of the bank. The concluded contract is completely electronic and the newly opened account or deposit is automatically added to the customer’s registration in Allianz E-Bank.
Benefits of the online savings account:
The minimum required balance for opening and maintaining an online account or deposit is 500 currency units.
If you are a customer of Allianz E-Bank, you can open an account or deposit immediately:
Save time with Allianz E-Bank!
Your savings are guaranteed by the bank deposit guarantee fund, in a total amount up to BGN 196 000.