Important information for using Allianz Online Banking
In view of registered activity with phishing sites, please be vigilant and notify us immediately in case you find irregularities.
Important information for Allianz E-Bank and Allianz M-Bank users with SmartID via iOS
A new version of the Allianz SmartID application for additional identification in Allianz E-Bank and Allianz M-Bank for iOS operating system is now available for download.
The new version addresses the receipt of a pop-up notification for a pending request to log in to Allianz E-Bank and Allianz M-Bank or to sign a payment order.
If you have any questions, you can contact us by phone: , or by email: .
Important information for Allianz E-Bank and Allianz M-Bank users with SmartID via Android
In case you have difficulty logging in to Allianz E-Bank and Allianz M-Bank and do not receive notifications in the SmartID application, you need to uninstall and reinstall it. Once you have done that, you have to go through the registration process again.
Follow the steps:
1. Download SmartID from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the application and enter your username and password from the Internet banking.
3. Enter your current mobile phone number and confirm it. You will receive an SMS with a confirmation code – enter it and confirm.
4. After entering the received code, the application will ask you to enter your four-digit PIN which you selected when you first registered in SmartID and have used so far.
5. At the last step, the application will offer you to choose how you want to use it – with a PIN or with biometric data. After selecting one of the two options, the re-registration will be completed successfully and you will be able to use the application.
Thank you for your understanding and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
If you have any questions, you can contact us by phone: , or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming updates of Allianz E-Bank Internet banking and SmartID application
The following updates are planned for the beginning of next week:
1. A new version of the Internet banking Allianz E-Bank which aims to increase security in its use.
If you use an older version of your web browser, you may have difficulty accessing Allianz E-Bank after the update. You need to update the version of the browser you use or use another one to access the Internet banking. The minimum versions of browsers that you should use are Internet Explorer – v8+, Firefox – v58+, Chrome – v31+, Opera – v18+, Safari – v5.1+(Win), v9+(MacOS), etc.
2. New versions for iOS and Android of the SmartID application for additional identification in Allianz E-Bank and Allianz M-Bank
For customers with Android OS – the update requires a minimum version of the operating system Android 6.
If your device supports Android with a version lower than 6, please note that you will not be able to access your Allianz E-Bank Internet banking.
To continue to have access to your banking, we suggest that you do not update the SmartID with the new version unless you have another device with a higher version of Android.
For customers with iOS – the new version addresses the receipt of a pop-up notification for a pending request to log in to Allianz E-Bank or to sign a payment order.
In connection with the planned updates, please note that you may experience temporary difficulties in using Allianz E-Bank and Allianz M-Bank with SmartID on 25 and 26 April 2020.