You can use one of the following two online payment confirmation options for e-merchants requiring 3DS verification:
- By static and dynamic password
- Use e-banking with SmartID;
- The phone number with which SmartID is registered is the same with the phone number for 3DS on the card, entered in the bank's system.
Confirmation of card payment on the Internet at 3DS merchants can be done with a static and dynamic password, which are received as follows:
- Dynamic password - is received during the payment via SMS to the registered phone number for 3DS in the bank.
- Static password - for newly issued cards is received in the PIN code envelope
For active cards that do not have one, it is necessary to generate a temporary static password (valid for 24 hours), through which the customer must generate his personal permanent password.
How to change your static password?
- Go to https://3ds.borica.bg/ALLIANZ and enter the card number for which you want to change the static password in the "Card number" field;
- The User Verification screen will open;
- You will receive an SMS with a one-time / dynamic password and enter it in the "Dynamic password" field;
- Enter the static password in the "3D-Secure static password" field;
- Click the "Continue" button to go to the "Change your 3D-Secure settings" screen;
- Generate your static password for online payments. It consists of 6 characters and can contain only numbers.
- You must enter text in the "Personal message" field, which will be displayed each time you make an online transaction. The text must be a maximum of 25 characters, which can be in Latin or Cyrillic. Example: A keyword, a code with a combination of letters and numbers, a name or a date that is important to you and is easy to remember.
- The static password generated in this way can be used repeatedly, as well as changed if needed on a client portal: https://3ds.borica.bg/ALLIANZ (available from 14.09.2020), following the same steps.
Important! You will be asked for the static password in the process of each payment on the Internet at 3DS merchants and without it you will not be able to finalize your purchases.
If you need a new static password (lost or expired original static password), please contact us at or visit one of the Allianz Bank offices.
The option to immediately block or unblock allows you to disable or allow any activity on the card through the mobile app.
The change in the status of a given card is immediately reflected in the authorization system and it may or may not be used depending on its status in the app.
A detailed description of the steps to perform the actions can be found at:
What should I do to use the new features?
In case you have specified the option "automatic update" when downloading the SmartID application - there is no need to do anything.
If this option is not activated, you need to update the SmartID application in the "Play store" or "App store", respectively. Please note that uninstalling and reloading the application is not required.
Minimum versions of operating systems required
Android: v 6.0 and iOS: v 10.0.
Who can use this functionality?
All active bank cards issued by Allianz Bank, for which the telephone number for payment at 3DS merchants is the same with the telephone number for registration of the SmartID application. For each visualized card, the customer receives a push notification.
The app automatically displays all cards that meet the following two requirements:
- the phone number for payment at 3DS merchants in the bank's system is the same with the telephone number of SmartID.
In case one of them is not met, the card will not be visible in the app.
When the bank deactivates the card or changes the phone number for payment at 3DS merchants, a message about the status change will appear on the screen.
No. The card is removed from the application only after its deactivation by the bank or when changing the phone number for payment at 3DS merchants.
How long does it take to block / unblock a card?
No. They are automatically registered for payment with biometrics. The condition is that your phone has an option / functionality for biometric data - fingerprint or facial recognition.
If your phone does not support biometrics, you can use a PIN to confirm.
Can I use a SmartID PIN for verification instead of biometrics?
When the "SmartID confirmation" option is turned off, you will not be able to confirm online payments with this card through the application. In this case, online payments will only be authorized with a static + dynamic password. The "SmartID confirmation" option is in the "On" status when the cards are initially displayed in the application.
How to pay with a static and dynamic password instead of with SmartID?
There are two options, independent of each other:
Within 4 working hours, due to the need to update the data in the server for 3DS payments of Borika.
How to distinguish the cards in the app?
Can I change the name (nickname) of a specific card in the app?
The card that needs to be personalized is in the Bank Cards menu. You can enter a new name in the "Card Name" field.
No. Only the masked card number is displayed in the app - the first 6 and the last 4 digits.